PermitFlow is proud to integrate with Procore to help your project team save valuable time while simplifying your operations.
It’s no secret that applying for and obtaining a building permit is often one of the most frustrating processes construction teams face. It’s time-consuming and tedious, subject to rules and regulations set by each municipality.
PermitFlow eases the pain of acquiring a permit by handling all the research, building and submitting your application, and communicating with the municipality for you. With a few clicks, you can get your permit application out the door, and even track your permit’s status once it’s submitted.
And now, by integrating PermitFlow with Procore, you can access all of this permitting information right from the Procore platform.
About the PermitFlow & Procore integration
PermitFlow and Procore have teamed up to offer an embedded experience integration that empowers users to manage the entire building and construction permit process from the Procore platform.
By having a dedicated solution for construction permitting within Procore’s platform, developers and contractors can more easily apply for and obtain permits without jumping between systems. PermitFlow effectively replaces unwieldy spreadsheets and document trackers with an in-app permit management platform.
Benefits of the Procore and PermitFlow integration
- Work out of one platform. Stay organized and simplify your project team’s processes by managing everything in one place.
- Save time. PermitFlow takes the tedious permitting work off your plate. Eliminate the work of researching local codes and policies, communicating with municipalities, and requesting status updates — let PermitFlow do that instead.
- Stay up to date. Construction teams receive automated reminders, follow-ups, and permit expiration alerts to avoid unpleasant surprises.
PermitFlow’s embedded experience is easy to install and access through Procore’s App Marketplace.
- Procore tools and permissions: Company Admin status (admin permissions are required for installation).
- Subscriptions and licensing: A paid PermitFlow subscription.
Procore is a leading global provider of construction management software, connecting project stakeholders to valuable tools that save time and simplify operations. With Procore, construction professionals get more control over project outcomes, minimize risk, and maximize profits.
Procore also offers its App Marketplace, which provides several integrations with partner solutions to give construction professionals the freedom to connect the tools that work best for them.
PermitFlow is a building permit application and management platform that helps contractors, developers, and other project team members apply for and obtain permits with ease. PermitFlow’s software helps you identify the right forms for any project and submit an application while reducing errors and saving time.
PermitFlow’s team of architects, structural engineers, permitting experts, and workflow software specialists understand how frustrating permitting can be. Avoid the headaches of permit management by letting PermitFlow handle it all for you.